Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cash turned 1!!!

Wow this is so overdue, but my little sweet baby Cash turned 1 on March 10!! I can't believe how fast time has flown! Here are some fun facts about my little renegade:
*He loves to bite- especially mommy's neck for some reason. Maybe I shouldn't have been so obsessed with twilight when he was born lol!
*He walks all over the place- way more active than the other two ever were!
*He's a big eater- anything an everything he will eat!
*He still to this day absolutley loves peek-a-boo, especially with blankets!
*His favorite thing to do is talk on the phone- everything he picks up is a phone to him!
*He hates it when Zach & Mason try to knock him over when he's walking
*He has the cutest little pouty face & knows exactly how to use it on mommy to get his way all the time!
*He's so easygoing! He loves everyone right off the bat! I wish we could all be a little more like Cash!

Here are some pictures of his big day!











4 comments:

Amber said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. What cute boys you have. Emily just had her little boy, Jackson, and I believe they share the same bday... March 10th.

Taylor Family said...

He's so cute Chels! Yea- our little boys share their birthday. Pretty cool!

Jennilyn Kent said...

Oh my gosh chles i havn't seen him in forever, he is so big!! We need to have a playdate. When do you want to have one?

Melissa DeLeon said...

Yea! I'm glad to find you on the blog again. I have missed you. :)

Cash is sooooo adorable!