Sunday, November 30, 2008

Glow Worm


My little bug Cashis FINALLY started crawling today! It's definitely not the usual normal crawl, it's how I imagine a worm would crawl! He really moves his body like a little worm, but it gets him where he needs to go. I imagine that in a few days he'll start to get the traditional ways of crawling down, but it is cute! He's almost 9 months, but I guess at 21 lbs. and almost 30 in. long it just took his big boy body longer to get there! (it may also have a little tiny bit to do with the fact that I am sad to see my baby grow up).

2 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Hey Chels! I love your family picture. How cute. You are such a good little blogger. I love reading it and looking at all your cute photos. I miss you guys! Tell your mom and Whitney hi k?

hayleyharts said...

Chels that picture is so cute! oh and I love the pics of the boys on the left. those are adorable. anyways talk to you soon love hayley