Monday, November 24, 2008

RuB a DuB DuB...

Sometimes bath time is such a chore at my house. 3 boys and a big mess is usually what it entails. Today was an exception, a really great and wonderful exception! All 3 of my boys took a bath together and it was so precious how they all played together with no fighting or water dumping or any of that sort! At one point the older two put their arms around each other and then little Zach says-"don't forget my baby Cash." It's really these moments, you know- the ones that aren't planned and are usually just walked in upon and sort of take your breath away, that make my job as a mother so worth it.



3 comments:

Jennilyn said...

How stinkin cute is that? And man baby Cash is growing up way too fast! I need to have a playdate next week and have you bring the boys over! Maybe like next wednesday! That would be fun! And yes we had so much fun at twilight. thanks for keeping me awake! I want to go see it again!! I might have to sneak out of the house to go though!

Jenni Price Photography said...

Seriously! Can't belive how big Cash is... I haven't even met him :( what handsome little men you have!!

Melissa DeLeon said...

Awe, so adorable! Monico also said, "did you see Chelsea's boys? Ho cute are they?" ...can't wait to show him these!