Saturday, October 11, 2008

7 months of PuRe SWeeTNeSS!!!

My little Cashis Henry was born 7 months ago yesterday. My how time flies!! At 7 months here are some Cash tidbits:
Weight & Length: Cash weighs about 20 lbs and is about 29 in! Big boy for his age. He wears size 12 months clothing. He's a very tall boy- must take after his momma ;)
Sleeping Habits: When Cashis was about 3 months he started sleeping through the night. He would sleep from 9-6 without waking up! I know- what an angel huh. Here comes the "but"- it only lasted about a month and a half. I think it was worse to get used to sleeping through the night and then have to go back to waking up every 4 hours! Now, at 7 months, little Cash still does not let his mommy sleep all night. He goes to bed for the night at around 7:30 pm. he then usually wakes up at 11 pm to eat, then again at around 4 am. After his 4 am feeding he stays in bed with mommy. Some nights it varies though- he may sleep longer and wake up less often, or wake up more often. I yet have to determine if there is any connection to anything on how long he sleeps. He usually wakes up for the morning at 6:30 or 7 am. Then he takes a short morning nap at around 10 am that lasts about 45 min. And at around 1:30 pm he takes a 2-3 hour nap. And thats his routine...
Eating habits: Little Cash has never been a very regular pooper so he started eating solids at 4 months. Now at 7 months he nurses for the majority of his meals, but he has solid food at lunch time and and dinner time. He also takes formula when mommy is gone or usually at least once a day.
Loves: his older brothers- he absolutley loves it when they jump & bounce off the walls. He loves it when they "pretend" yell for some reason- he cracks up everytime. And he can't stop laughing when they cry- he thinks it is so funny. He also loves peek-a-boo. He plays this game frequently with himself or with anyone who is near. He loves his Nooks (his binkies). He doesn't so much need them as want them. He loves to bite- always has! He chomps down on anything he can get his mouth on, including me. He came out of me biting the dr.'s hand :) He also loves bathtime. He really really loves his daddy- yes this may be my only child who is truly a "daddy's boy". Everytime Henry is in the room or he hears his voice the whole world stops for Cash. It's as if he is mesmerized by Henry and Henry can get him to laugh better than anyone else. I wonder if it's like looking in a mirror lol...
Dislikes: Little Cash hardly ever cries; so when he does we know he didnt like something! At a very young age he has become very poseesive of his toys. He does not like it when a toy or object of his attention is taken away. He does not like when he cannot see anyone in the room with him. He doesn't like to stay in any one position for longer than about 15 minutes. He also does not like drinking water- that's right; good ol' H2O (probably the cause of his irregular pooping) We've tried everything, but my little chunky monkey just won't have it.
Tricks: Cash started rolling over at 5 months. He started saying mama and dada at 6 months. He sits up now at 7 months. He also mimmicks sounds; he's mimicked "hi" and "yeah" and other sounds. He can't crawl yet, but can push himself backwards and in a cirlce with his arms.
Cashis has been such a belssing to our family. We could not have asked for a sweeter baby! Literally everyone who has met him has said that he is such a pretty baby, and we have to agree! We love all of ur boys so much and look forward to the many many milestones of their lives that are to come...





4 comments:

hayleyharts said...

He is PURE Sweetness! I would take him in a minute! I am just now starting to feel better. I think I had a sinus infection but ezra got me some antibiotics and I feeling so much better!! so next week would work out good. What about Tuesday? Oh and I loved the pick-a-boo baby post..so cute!

chelsea elizabeth said...

Tuesday would actually work for me. I have to take mason to his pre-op appt. at 3:45 but we should defintetley be done by then. I get out of work @ 11:30, so should we say noon? I'm glad you are starting to feel better. The perks of having a dr. for a husband ;) I asked ezra at church today if you were skipping, he said yeah :)

Janae @ Bring-Joy said...

Chelsea! I'm so excited to read your blog. How did you find out about mine? Isn't life non-stop action with 3 kids? Never enough time to sleep, or fit an everything that you'd like, but they are soooo cute, aren't they? So much love. Never knew being a mom was so much fun, or such hard work. I hope your little one has a successful surgery and quick recovery. There's nothing harder on a mom then seeing their child sick or in pain. I feel for you. Anyway, keep us posted on how everything goes. Again, I'm so glad to be in touch with you now! P.S. DO you have Sara Richins blog address? I clicked on the link that you have posted and it was invalid. I'd love to see what she's up to nowadays.

Jennilyn said...

Chelsea, he is so adorable! Cash is at such a fun age! Hope to see you soon! We leave next week, so it will prob have to be after we get back! Love your blog it looks great!