Thursday, October 2, 2008

SuMmEr MeMoRiEs....

So, it's been forever since I've updated and I have way more pictures to share than I have time or room for! We have had a busy summer with lots of fun! A lot has happened too: Henry started working at the State Penn; we moved; Zach and Mason both had allergic reactions to mushrooms and went through a huge ordeal; Cashis learned to roll over, sit up (somewhat), say "mama" and "dada" and eats lots of food; i went back to work at Kia Ora gym; and I swear all the boys have grown more than i was prepared for lol! I have compiled some of our favorite summer memories from this year to share with you!

zach on the slip-n-slide

Mason's turn

Henry and Zach take the plunge...

me and henry being goofy

daddy and cash on the 4th of July

mason and his pop

little zach was cold

their first sparklers!!

cash's first time eating cereal...

mmmm, good!

zach and cashis playing on our "lazy" mornings...

like father, like son...

thanks for letting us play on your awsome slide jenni...

so much fun!

cash keeping cool from the sun at Jenni's

the only good thing about the kids being sick- they will lay down and watch movies all day.... (do you notice how they both play with their lips when they are tired)

and then they go to sleep!!

my litte chubby wubby keeping cool

me and my boys...

love taking pictures...

as you can see...

we just can't stop...

!!!!!!!!!!!

little feet are so cute!

cashis is a boy of many faces...

No comments: